Side: Spinach, Apple and Walnut Salad
Dairy-free, gluten-free, wheat-free, vegan-friendly, raw food
- 2 tbsp cold-pressed olive or flaxseed oil
- 1 tbsp organic honey
- 1 lemon, juice only
- Himalayan salt or Celtic sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 bag baby spinach leaves (approximately 120 g)
- 2 red apples, cored, cut into slices
- 1 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Make dressing by combining oil, honey, lemon juice and seasoning in a mixing bowl with a whisk or use a jam jar and shake it well (remember the lid, though!).
- Toss spinach, apples and walnuts with dressing and add seeds. Serve immediately.