Dinner: Sweet Potato and Spinach Pizza
Gluten-free friendly, lacto-vegetarian
Serves: 1 large pizza
- 30-cm pizza base (bought or home-made, preferably wholemeal or gluten-free if you wish)
- 1/2 recipe Napolitaine sauce
- 1 cup tightly packed mozzarella cheese
- 1 large steamed or roasted sweet potato, cut into 2-cm pieces
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 2 tsp Italian dried herbs
- large handful baby spinach, shredded
- Spread the base with cold Napolitaine sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Arrange onion and sweet potato attractively on top.
- Sprinkle with herbs and place in a pre-heated oven (200°C) for approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with spinach and cut into slices.