Side: Grilled Corn on the Cob
Gluten-free, wheat-free, vegan-friendly
- 4 whole corn on their cobs, still in their husks
- 100 g sunflower seed butter (or any non-dairy butter), softened
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs, (parsley, dill, coriander, chives) chopped
- small pinch Himalayan salt or Celtic sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- foil to wrap
- Gently mix butter and herbs and add a small amount of seasoning.
- Gently pull back the husks, without removing them, to the bottom of each corn.
- Remove as much of the silk (the thin, hairy stuff) as you can.
- Spread evenly with herb butter mix.
- Pull most of the husks back over the corn; discard any unneeded husks (you may have enough already to completely cover the kernels). Wrap in foil.
- Place onto hot grill bars on the barbecue for 10 minutes.
- To serve, remove foil and peel back husk to reveal the nicest looking corn you have ever seen.