Dessert: Apple and Blackberry Crisp
- 3 large Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, diced
- 2 cups frozen blackberries
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1/2 granola recipe
- 4 tbsp light sour cream or low-fat, unsweetened yoghurt to serve
- Large oven or pie dish or 4 small oven-proof dishes
- Place apple and blackberries into a large dish or dishes and pour syrup over.
- Sprinkle granola on top evenly.
- Place in a pre-heated oven (190ºC) for 20 minutes.
- Check the apple is soft using a knife. When cooked remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Serve with light sour cream or yoghurt.