Snacks: Lyn's Seedy Balls
Gluten-free, wheat-free, vegan, raw food. Recipe courtesy of Lyn Wetzig.
Serves: 8-10 balls depending on size
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup walnuts and Brazil nuts
- 2 tsp xylitol or 1 tsp stevia
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp raw cacao nibs (these are lovely if you haven’t tried them)
- 1 tsp cold-pressed coconut oil
- filtered water to combine
- Process in a food processor by pulsing until all nuts and seeds are finely chopped, but not turned to dust. Add enough water (no more than a quarter of a cup) to make it stick together
- Roll into neat balls and refrigerate for 30 minutes and enjoy.