Breakfast: Laura's Super Green Juice
Vegan, raw food
Serves: 2 large glasses
- 2 Granny Smith apples, stalk removed, cut into quarters
- 2 pears, stalk removed, cut into quarters
- 3 large handfuls greens (spinach, kale, green cabbage or silverbeet) cut into pieces
- 2 sticks celery, washed
- 1 small cucumber, unpeeled, cut into pieces
- 1 orange, peeled
- 1 tsp spirulina, chlorella or barley grass powder
- 1 small punnet wheatgrass (if available)
- filtered water, if too thick
- Pass all the fruit, vegetables, ginger and grass through a cold press juicer.
- Mix in the powder well before serving.
- Add ice if you like it chilled.